Monday, March 7, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

There are several things that I enjoy that I don't really tell people about:

Musicals. e.g. The Sound of Music, Phantom of the Opera, CATS, The King & I, Easter Parade


Can I say that video makes me want a spandex suit.

Popping the seed pods of the Jewelweed. They explode, it's fun.

 Pulling pieces of fur off of my rabbit (don't worry only fur that is coming out anyway). I call it "pulling" I know how creative


Ripping off my cuticles when I'm stressed or bored


I'm not that intense
Gardening, like an old lady


Feeding birds, I have 9 bird feeders (5 seed, 2 suet, 2 hummingbird), and 2 squirrel feeders. I have contemplated making my own suet, which only the truly crazy bird people do. Haven't crossed the line into bird feeding madness...yet.

My chair is green
 Singing in the car. HARDCORE. there is usually steering wheel drumming involved.

I wish I looked that good while doing it, and Asian
Taking found objects. One time I took a persons bumper/headlight. After I watched them drunkenly hit a fire hydrant and drive away, but then they came back looking for their bumper, and I had already taken it and was laughing my ass off watching them trying to find it.



Reading Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Fantasy. I can only read/enjoy books with a female protagonist. 

Mercy Thompson, one of the best female paranormal characters. Plus she's a VW mechanic.

 Rubbing my feet when I'm sleeping


Anime. Gasp. I'm not a crazy animaniac though, only good/weird ones.

FLCL
 Ugly Colors. Chartreuse and Orange.


Horrible 80's movies. Legend, Labyrinth, Conan, Interview with the Vampire, Lost Boys, The NeverEnding Story, The Page Master, Return to Oz etc.

Yeah that's Tom Cruise with a Unicorn




No comments:

Post a Comment