Friday, March 11, 2011

PEACOCK

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

When I first heard "Peacock" by Katy Perry I thought wowww, I will never like this song, it's dumb. But after I listened to it a few times, I found it very amusing to listen to. I seem to have become a little Katy Perry obsessed, since I recently bought her new album. My favorite songs so far off of the album "Teenage Dream" (besides E.T.) are: T.G.I.F., Peacock, Hummingbird Heartbeat, and Circle the Drain. The other songs are pretty good as well, per usual there is always a few sad songs on her albums, from "One of the Boys"  she had "Thinking of You" which is a beautiful but sad song. This album has "The One That Got Away",  "Pearl" and "Not Like the Movies". The album also features 2 remixes, one of  "Teenage Dream" and "California Gurls" . I have been a fan of her since she "(I) Kissed a Girl" and hope she keeps coming out with more.


And if they do make a video for the song, I think the choreography that the choreographer Sheryl Murakami has already come up with would be perfect for the song.




Rolling Stone gave Teenage Dream 3 out of 5 stars, USA Today gave it 3 out of 4 stars. Whatever the star rating, she is my new girl crush, and will be blaring from my car speakers well into the summer months. Her music may be saccharine sweet, but what the hell, zero calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment