Friday, March 11, 2011

Portrait With My Sister Kate

For my Mom's 51st Birthday, which is coming up soon my sister and I were thinking of getting professional portraits done together and sending them to her in Afghanistan. Since our mom's favorite color is green we were thinking either we could wear green, or have them do black and white photographs with touches of green. Since the photography place we are going to iSmile doesn't have any examples of sisters posing together, I had to search google for ideas. 

For the touches of green, I was thinking green accessories:

Whatever we do decide, so long as its green, my mom will love it. 


Here is a really good program where you can buy a cup of coffee for a soldier in the middle east.

My mom and her friend Rita
Can't wait for her to be home

No comments:

Post a Comment